March 4, 2014

Buying Stuff

I have to admit that it is much more enjoyable flipping through magazines and cruising Pinterest than actually having to make design decisions.  The "dreaming" phase is nonchalant and casual.  The "buying" phase feels like a third job. 

We are starting to purchase bathrooms fixtures, vanities, counter tops, flooring, light fixtures, and appliances as we need them.  Thankfully Les and I are pretty agreeable on style and he has given me the main task of sourcing out these goodies.  When faced with a design dilemma I ask myself "What would Sarah (Richardson) do?".  I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

Here are a few pictures of some recent purchases....

Ensuite vanity

Main bath light fixture

Ensuite wall sconces

Main bath vanity




No comments:

Post a Comment